NOTIFICATION RELATING TO THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA OF USERS OF THE WEBSITE
The company under the name “PATMOS AKTIS SINGLE MEMBER S.A.”, having its registered seat in the municipality of Patmos (Postal Code 85500) (the “Company”), acting as a Controller, notifies the person (“Data Subject”) that visits/ uses the website www.patmosaktis.gr (the “website”) about the following:
1. Use of the website by minors
The website is not meant for use by data subjects under the age of fifteen (15) years old. Any processing of personal data of data subjects under the age of fifteen (15) years old in the context of the website is carried out once the consent of the holder of the parental responsibility has been provided.
2. Purpose of processing of personal data and relevant legal basis
The Company or/ and third parties acting on the behalf of or at the discretion of the Company/ Processors (e.g., IT companies) may process personal data of the data subject:
- for the completion of the Company’s communication with the data subject, upon relevant request of the data subject, through the form of communication. The relevant processing of the personal data of the data subject may be held on the legal basis of its consent, which consists of the positive action of completion of the form of communication; or
- or the protection of the Company’s interests on the legal basis of the relevant right of the Company which prevails over the interest or the fundamental rights or freedoms of the data subject or the foundation, exercise or support of the legal claims from the Company.
Finally, in respect of the processing of the personal data of prospective employees, in case of the sending of their CV through the website, learn more here.
These personal data are retained for as long as it’s required by the nature of the processing, in connection with the period determined by the relevant legislation.
3. Recipients of personal data
Recipients of the personal data is the Company itself as well as third parties/ processors on behalf of the Company, upon the relevant assignment of the processing to them by the Company (e.g., IT companies). The Company reserves the right to disclose information about the data subject, if the legislation introduces the respective obligation or the relevant right or if such disclosure is required by court’s decision, prosecutor’s order or recommendation or decision of other person or administrative body being competent by law to oblige for the disclosure of such information.
4. Non-transfer of personal data outside the EU
The processing of your personal data in the context of the website in held within the European Union.
5. Connection with third parties’ websites
Any connection of the present website with other third parties’ website through specific links, hyperlinks, banners etc., does not constitute the acceptance of any responsibility by the Company with regard to the context of this website, the quality and the completeness of any products or services which are presented there or the policy which is adopted there in relation to the processing of the personal data. The data subjects have to take care themselves for their information about the protection and the processing of their personal data by the above websites.
6. Data subjects’ rights
The data subject has the following rights:
- to receive a copy of the personal data maintained by the Company, including other information relating to the way of the processing;
- to request the correction of inaccurate personal data and, in some cases, to request the erasure or the restriction of its personal data;
- to object to the processing of its personal data;
- to request the erasure of its personal data;
- to request a copy or a copy of its personal data to be disclosed to another company (portability right) (to a machine- readable format), where the processing is necessary for the execution of an agreement;
- to withdraw its consent in relation to the processing of its personal data in the context of the website;
- to lodge a complaint with the competent data protection authority (www.dpa.gr) with regard to the processing of its personal data by the Company.
If the data subject wishes to obtain more information/ to be notified in relation to the processing of its personal data or to exercise any of the above rights, please send an email to the Data Protection Officer (DPO) exclusively and only at the email address: email@example.com, or to send a letter to the aforementioned email address, being other means of communication explicitly excluded (e.g. by fax or phone communication).
Cookies are used on www.patmosaktis.gr (“Website”). This Cookies Policy of PATMOS AKTIS SINGLE MEMBER S.A. (“Company”, “we”) explains what cookies are, how cookies are being used on the Website, how you may enable or disable cookies, and provides further information about cookies.
1. WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small pieces of text sent to your web browser when you visit a website. A cookie file is stored in your web browser or the hard drive of your computer or your mobile device and allows the website or a third party to recognize you by collecting the information listed in the cookies table. Cookies make your next visit to the Website easier and the Website more useful to you.
Cookies can be “persistent” or “session” cookies. Persistent cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when you go offline, while session cookies are deleted as soon as you close your web browser.
The controller of personal data is the provider of the cookie that collects them (the providers are listed on the cookies table) and recipients of personal data are individuals (personnel, third parties) authorized by the provider.
2. HOW ARE COOKIES USED ON THE WEBSITE?
When you access and use the Website, a number of cookies files are placed in your web browser. Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- To enable certain functions of the Website
- To provide analytics
3. WHICH COOKIES ARE USED ON THIS WEBSITE?
The following types of cookies, which may be both session and persistent cookies, are used on the Website:
- Essential cookies. Such cookies are used for your connection with the Website and memorize your preferences regarding the Website (e.g. cookies regarding your language selection or the presentation of search results in the Website). For this reason such cookies are always enabled and their use is not subject to your consent.
- Analytics cookies. Such cookies are used to collect information on how you use the Website so that we improve the Website. The use of such cookies is subject to your consent.
- Third Party Cookies: Such cookies are used to report usage statistics of the Website, deliver advertisements on and through the Website etc. The use of such cookies is subject to your consent.
4. HOW YOU MAY ENABLE/DISABLE COOKIES?
Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer on the Website, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.
- If your visit to the Website is through the Chrome web browser, please visit this page from Google: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/32050
- If your visit to the Website is through the Internet Explorer web browser, please visit this page from Microsoft: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835
- If your visit to the Website is through the Firefox web browser, please visit this page from Mozilla: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored
- If your visit to the Website is through the Safari web browser, please visit this page from Apple: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411?locale=en_US
- If your visit to the Website is through any other web browser, please visit your web browser’s official web pages.
5. WHERE CAN YOU FIND MORE INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES?
You can learn more about cookies at the following third-party websites:
- AllAboutCookies: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/
- Network Advertising Initiative: http://www.networkadvertising.org/